2019 Let Me Be Frank Productions
- 8:00 PM
2019 Let Me Be Frank Productions Season Packages Available
Become a season ticket customer for the 2019 Let Me Be Frank season today!
As a season ticket customer, you receive the following benefits:
- 6 Shows for the price of 5 – all for the great price of $150.00 per seat. 5 show packages also available for $125.
- 10% at participating area restaurants the night of the shows
- A season ticket customer appreciation party
- Preferred reserved seating
- No standing in line to purchase tickets- all tickets mailed to you
- Pre-sale and special discount offers for other shows at the Meyer Theatre
Season tickets make great gifts for every occasion!
Booyah! Finger Road (February 1-23) – Come take a ride with us down memory lane…err, we mean Finger Road. Sing along to classic tunes from the ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s!
Vic Tanny, Where Do You Work Out? (April 5-27) – You might break a sweat from laughing so much! Let’s get physical with music from the ‘80s.
Little Chutes and Ladders (June 7-22) – This show is a slippery slope of fun and games. Featuring groovy hits from the ‘70s.
The Hodag and Scooby Dude (July 19-August 17) – Scooby Dude and the gang are back to solve another mystery! This time around it’s all about the legend of the Hodag, set to a soundtrack of toe-tapping ‘60s songs.
Frank Fontaine’s Bandstand USA 20th Anniversary show (September 20-October 12) It’s our 20-year reunion show! We’re reviving this fan-favorite production from years ago and guarantee you’ll love it all over again. Music from the ‘50s and ‘60s.
A Frank’s Christmas (December 6-23 and December 27-28) – Time to slice up the fruitcake and refresh your cup of eggnog. Celebrate the Christmas season as Frank and the gang share favorite holiday hits. Fun for the whole family!